04 Apr Would you like to save up to 40% on your new website?
Do you require a quality web design, development or marketing service but lack the funds to do it? Well, you may be in luck as there is currently a choice of funding and grants available to businesses throughout the North East region.
Geonet Solutions have recently been working with various funding organisations that are able to offer grants towards our clients’ website projects. If you are a business offering a B2B product or service in the North East, you may well be able to benefit from this fantastic funding opportunity too.
So, if you are looking to grow your business by investing in a brand new website, now is the perfect time to do so! Services that we provide that are covered by the funding schemes include:
- Website design & development
- The design of marketing and branding
- Bespoke software development
- Development of quality management systems
Two funders that we have been regularly recommending to our clients are:
- NBSL (www.nbsl.org.uk) – this funding solution is ideal for smaller website projects up to the value of £3,500. To qualify, you must be an SME based in the North East of England who wants to put the grant towards a form of business support that will help your company to grow. If you do tick all the right boxes, the fund will provide grants of up to £1,400.
- Investment 4 Growth (www.investment4growth.co.uk) – this fund is a great solution for larger web design or development projects with a minimum total value of £3750. To be eligible, you must be an SME trading in the North East of England and you must provide a product or service to other businesses. If you do qualify for all of the above, up to 40% of your project will be funded.
Sound good to you? We thought it might!
If you are interested in finding out more about investing in our various web design, development and marketing solutions and would like to know how to apply for funding, please call us on 01325 361 729 or visit one of the above websites.