21 Mar Job Vacancy: PHP Developer
WANTED: PHP Developer
Are you ambitious and wanting to join a growing team of talented developers? If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
You’ll be actively involved in the company’s direction, joining a team that is committed to helping Geonet Solutions to stay at the top of its game. And, of course, you’ll be building websites and software solutions, as well as meeting great clients who are serious about working closely with a company totally committed to building websites that perform to their true potential.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Contributing within a strong team of like-minded people
- Working closely with Geonet’s Directors to shape the future of the business
- Working closely with customers to manage their projects successfully
- Developing brochure and eCommerce websites from HTML
- Development custom software, modules and code for our range of CMSs
- Supporting our legacy systems
- Thoroughly testing sites and applications
You’ll Need To Be:
- Friendly, approachable and an excellent listener
- As happy working alone as you are in a team
- A highly motivated people-person
- Smart, punctual and reliable
- A lover of new technology
Ideal Skills Required:
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Good understanding of OOP/MVC
- MODX Revolution
- Responsive Design techniques
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- LAMP environment experience
And What About Us?
Geonet Solutions is a small but growing business with 20 years’ experience and a portfolio packed with fabulous clients. In short: we’re exciting and ambitious. Are you?
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Vacancy Location: Darlington Office (Thomas Watson House, 7-9 Northumberland Street, Darlington, DL3 7HJ)
Working Week: Monday-Friday, 9.00-17.00
Wage: £Competitive (dependent on experience)
Please email all CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies. Thank you.