24 Mar Job Vacancy: Digital Marketing Intern/Apprentice
Please note this vacancy is now closed, thank you.
WANTED: Digital Marketing Apprentice/ Intern
Due to recent growth in this area of the business, we are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing and is keen to grow and expand their knowledgebase to join our expanding team. This role involves interacting with clients as well as working closely with the Geonet team, with key services including Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management, Mailing Campaigns and Pay Per Click.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with SEO/SEM strategies and Social Media management
- Client account management and relationship development
- Keyword research on local, regional, national and international scales
- Undertaking research of client competitor metrics
- Optimising content and writing blogs and press releases
- Implementing various linking and link-building strategies
- Managing and reviewing Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Managing mailing campaigns
- Building and maintaining social media presence for multiple accounts
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Learning to set up and monitoring PayPerClick campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices
You’ll need to be:
- Friendly, approachable and an excellent listener
- As happy working along as you are in a team
- A highly motivated people-person
- Able to communicate excellently
- Smart, punctual and reliable
- A lover of all things digital!
Ideal Skills Required
- Knowledge of major search engines and website analytics tools
- Ability to organise, prioritise and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest to learn more about web design, development and search marketing
- Great customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fantastic communication skills, both oral and written
And What About Us?
Geonet Solutions is a small but growing business with 20 years’ experience and a portfolio packed with fabulous clients. In short: we’re exciting and ambitious. Are you?
The Small Print:
Job Type: Full-time with potential for permanent employment on completion of internship/apprenticeship
Vacancy Location: Darlington Office (Thomas Watson House, 7-9 Northumberland Street, Darlington, DL3 7HJ)
Working Week: Monday-Friday, 9.00-17.00
Wage: £Competitive (dependent on experience)
Closing Date: Friday 6th May 2016.
Please email all CVs and covering letters to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies. Thank you.