26 Feb Geonet Solutions Shortlisted for North East Business Awards
Geonet Solutions are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the Digital & Social Media Award for the Teesside heats of the North East Business Awards 2015.
The prestigious awards are one of the North East’s most sought-after business recognitions, and is organised by The Journal and The Gazette.
The Teesside heat will be held at on March 26 at Teesside University’s Olympia Building, and we can’t wait to attend.
The shortlist in full:
- Company of the Year (sponsored by Deloitte): Applied Integration UK Ltd, ElringKlinger (GB) Ltd, Visualsoft.
- Apprenticeship Award (sponsored by Nifco UK): Gus Robinson Developments Ltd, Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council, Tees Components.
- Green Award: ElringKlinger (GB) Ltd, J & B Recycling Ltd, Tadea-UK.
- Heart of the Community Award (sponsored by Castlegate Shopping Centre): Gus Robinson Developments Ltd, North Star Housing Group, Tadea-UK.
- Export Award: Hart Biologicals Ltd, International Fire Training Centre, Nobia UK – Darlington Manufacturing.
- Innovation Award (sponsored by Tees Valley Business Compass): Hart Innovations Ltd, Tadea-UK, Visualsoft.
- Let’s Grow Award (sponsored by University of Sunderland): Additional Lengths, PJA Distribution Ltd, Subsea Innovation Ltd.
- Manufacturing Award (sponsored by ABB Consulting): Applied Integration UK Ltd, ElringKlinger (GB) Ltd, Nobia UK – Darlington Manufacturing.
- Newcomer of the Year (sponsored by Virgin Money): Ace Aluminium & Architectural Services Ltd, Engineering and Marine Services Ltd, Teesside Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- Services Award (sponsored by Middlesbrough College): Engineering and Marine Services Ltd, Intelect UK Ltd, RAW Digital Training.
- Small Business Award (sponsored by FW Capital): Hart Biologicals Ltd, Midas Cladding Services Ltd, Tomlinson Hall & Co Ltd.
- Digital & Social Media Award (sponsored by Teesside University): Geonet Solutions, Harvey & Hugo Ltd, Integrity Search Ltd.