Do you currently work in digital marketing? Are you ready for the next step up in your career? Are you dreaming of a role where there is real opportunity to be running things and potentially progress to the top of your game?
Well, look no further! Geonet are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with bags of digital marketing experience and hungry to progress, to oversee all digital campaign activity within our busy department. You’d be responsible for your own team as well as developing and implementing strategies for both Geonet and our wide range of digital marketing clients.
Interested? We thought you might be!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the digital marketing team with the planning implementation and reporting of all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, SMM and Email Marketing
- Manage SEO strategies on a number of client accounts, from keyword planning to link-building
- Manage PPC campaigns for a number of client accounts, including setup, tracking, reporting and analysing
- Manage SMM strategies for a number of client accounts
- Client account management and relationship development
- Proactive analysis of client account progress and making suggestions for improvement
- Content generation and optimisation for blogs, news articles, social media posts and other required media
- Carry out in-depth research to keep continuously up to date with both Geonet and our clients’ markets, keyword changes, competitor activities etc.
- Create and manage email campaigns
- Prepare monthly reports of client account progress
- Work with the Business Development Director on digital marketing proposals and strategies
You’ll need to be:
- Friendly, approachable and full of ideas
- A highly motivated people-person
- Able to communicate excellently
- Smart, punctual and reliable
- A lover of all things digital!
Ideal Skills Required:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in SEO, SMM and PPC
- Ability to organise, prioritise and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Great customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
And What About Us?
Geonet Solutions is a leading North East digital agency, specialising in web design, software development, mobile apps and, of course, digital marketing. Not only do we build amazing websites and apps for our clients, we love to work with them following launch to ensure their new product is being marketed properly and achieving its full potential.
We are a young, fun and friendly team that work hard and play hard, making plenty of time for ping-pong battles, nights out, birthday celebrations, paintballing and much more! Working with some of the North’s leading engineering, hospitality and third sector organisations, 20 years’ experience and a portfolio packed with fabulous clients, we’re exciting and ambitious. Are you?
The Small Print:
Job Type: Full-time
Vacancy Location: Our fabulous Darlington offices
Working Week: Monday-Friday, 9.00-17.00
Salary: Competitive, DOE
If you are interested in applying for our Digital Marketing Manager vacancy
please email all CVs and Covering Letters to: email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.